About Your Pooler Air Conditioning & Heating Contractor, Rick's HVAC
Our professional Pooler air conditioning and heating contractors have been in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry since 1992. Rick's HVAC offers many benefits to customers in the Pooler area including fair, upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all workmanship. We also honor our manufacturer's warranties fully. As a family owned, local Pooler air conditioning and heating company, we do all we can to ensure our customers are safe and happy in their indoor environment and that they aren't overcharged to keep it that way. Whether you live in Pooler, GA or a nearby community, we are the heating and air conditioning company you'll want for all types of service including heating and air conditioning repairs, replacements, new installations, duct work design, maintenance agreements for saving money, and more.
Partnering with the best equipment manufacturer, Rheem® allows us to provide you with quality, long-lasting products and the best warranties you can find for HVAC systems. We stand behind all options in warranties 100% and all our workmanship.
Rick's HVAC is the company who understands that in order to consistently grow, we need to provide customers with competitive programs and services. We need to ensure our employee development and written training programs ensure the delivery of reliable, safe service in and around your Pooler home or business. We know to protect our customers and their property with written policies for drug-free hiring. And, we understand that in order to deliver the highest and most efficient level of service with the lowest possible cost, our company always invests in state-of-the-art technology and fully stocked trucks.
What sets us apart from other Pooler Air Conditioning Companies:
- We offer the industry’s best "Service-Right℠" and Installed-Right℠® warranties, guarantees, and assurances.
- Our equipment installation and field management procedures allow us to take care of everything and assume responsibility for all your needs.
- We are an unbiased independent heating and cooling contractor who cares about customers.
- Through our liability insurance coverage and delivery systems, we minimize all personal risk from doing business with us.
- We guard both your money and time invested in equipment repair and replacement.
Let us take care of the Air Conditioning & Heating Services you may need such as:
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Commercial Heating
- 24/7 Emergency Cooling Service
- Air Conditioning Installation
Latest Pooler Air Conditioning & Heating Articles
- 5 Ways To Keep Cool & Save Money On Energy Costs in Pooler, GA
- Common Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Terms & Definitions
We may not have heat during the summer that reaches much above 90 degrees, but it can sure feel like it does with all our humidity. There's nothing worse than to worry about air conditioning bills and know you'll have to cut back on being comfortable in order to save. As an experienced Pooler air conditioning maintenance company, we know you may need a little advice... Read More
In the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning industry, the abbreviation HVAC is often used. HVACR stands for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration. You can find these terms to describe the industry professionals and the systems they work on. Masters in the HVAC industry like ours here at Rick's HVAC have the responsibility to correctly design the equipment types, layout, and duct work and ensure the installation is done right. We are often asked about terms that are common... Read More